Professional Monkey Can Grow Sales

The Company Identity Logo Designed for The Online Market Called Executive Monkey


Here we are helping you with Professional Designer for your Branding your Business!

See Work Portfolio

Understanding Work Style


Buyers Submitted Information 
-----------------------------
Company Name: Executive Monkey 
Slogan: None
DetailsHi I'm starting a new company for online retail. I already sell this item with a different brand for promotional items for executives and multiple companies. I will start to sell these items to the general public with this new brand. The items are like gadgets examples of items (key chains, pens, clocks for the desk, clocks for the wall, wall key chain holders, wine articles, table executive games, and multiple more) 
The items I'm going to sell are items from the gift and premiums area.
I will start to sell these items online for the general public instead of only for promotional purposes, in order to do this I need a new brand. 
I was thinking about making something funny in order to get the public attracted. 
The name of the company I was thinking of Executive Monkey, in order to have an entertaining language and funny instead of the same language that in the previous company. 
The logo y had in mind a monkey in a suit. specifically, I don't know-how. 
Attach is the full catalog of the items for better explanatory porpoises. 
I don't have a specific color of choice. 


The Final Logo is Perfect For The Buyer! It's What the Buyer Need!


Make Your Own Logo Design







Comments

  1. With pitchworx, Get Graphic designs agency, Creative design agency Pitchworx is a graphic design agency that help brands with compelling and persuasive design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fiverr | Best | Logo Design | Services | 2023

Corporate Business Branding 2023

Agriculture Farm | Eco Natural | Nutrition Logo Design