Afraid of Pop Rocks Types Buyer in Marketplace


Need Your Judgement First Please 

Hi, There 
here I'm sharing A designed Logo for Examine. How Much Mark you Judge for this Logo Design Out of 100? 

Thanks in Advance For Your Valuable Time :) 


Submitted Information - 

Company NameSocial Genius
TaglineBe digitally smart
Company DetailsWe are a Social Media and Internet Marketing Agency/Consultancy. ( buyer Submitted )

See My Work Portfolio







Please Give Mark This Design Comment Below 


Now I'm telling you the Pop Rocks Type Hard Buyers. 
After making the design I delivered it to the buyer. He was not Responsive! He was late for more than three days. So, according to Fiverr rules-  The Order was automatically marked as Completed. Then he has come & gave me, *** Star Satisfactory Experience. 






Even he did not contact me about anything! Also, he did not ask for any revision! when there was unlimited revision with the Gig package. That's not over yet. After 5 days he came to me and saying that his boss wants revision!

Now Should I do that?

My question is,
  • why he gave the review before finalizing?

Thanks For Sharing Your Opinion

Get Your Work Done along with the Designer - Bezlyrashni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiverr | Best | Logo Design | Services | 2023

Corporate Business Branding 2023

Agriculture Farm | Eco Natural | Nutrition Logo Design