Best Custom Logo Design for me

 

Best Custom Logo design for me

How do I customize your logo? 

·       I Know Your Brand Personality. You should have a clear idea of the brand personality you want to convey before you start designing a company logo.

  • I Analyze Your Competition.
  • I Choose a Design Style. 
  • I Decide on a Type of Logo. 
  • I Pick Your Fonts Carefully.
  • I Choose Your Colors Wisely. 
  • I Keep it Simple. 
  • I Ask for Feedback.

Let's See a Order Process 


Submit Information Step by Step Please .

1- Company Name / Product Name
2- Tagline / Slogan ( Optional )
3- A Short Description About Your Company

You Have To Be Responsive For A Better Work :)

1- Company Name: casafile.ch
2- Slogan: Ferienwohnungen und Immobilien
3- It is an online portal under www.casafile.ch for vacation rental houses and real estate in souther part of Switzerland (Ticino). Can you do a logo a bit similar to the one we have (with also white/blue and red, and the c of casafile not as capital letter? Thanks!

Designer Made a Custom Design for the Project



The Client Are Satisfied and Accept the delivery! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiverr | Best | Logo Design | Services | 2023

Corporate Business Branding 2023

Agriculture Farm | Eco Natural | Nutrition Logo Design